What's new
What's new

Several ID red heads for sale

enzo23

Plastic
Several heald ID red heads for sale

I have several ID Red Heads for sale
Can email pictures if interested80DE462F-6547-46D6-B260-6BDDF8E207EC.jpg80DE462F-6547-46D6-B260-6BDDF8E207EC.jpg80DE462F-6547-46D6-B260-6BDDF8E207EC.jpg

Last edited:
The OP knows what they have....it's the getting it from their head, to the fingertips, and thence onto the keyboard is the problem.

As well as some pix showing the condition, the sizes, and of course the greatest thing of all.....the PRICE !

Geez, you noooobs should just check his name out - Enzo23!
Speaking of noobs ...

IMG_J4301Q.jpg

and while I'm here, David was one of the nicest people you will ever meet ... sad :(

DavidLove

I have been trying to add pictures with no luck.
I will try again later
I was thinking around $500 each but will take offers. I know shipping will not be cheap unless someone buys more than one and I ship by freight

I have been trying to add pictures with no luck.
I will try again later
I was thinking around $500 each but will take offers. I know shipping will not be cheap unless someone buys more than one and I ship by freight

You still haven't told those of us who are still in the dark what it is that you're actually selling. I have no clue...

Enzo, what's your location, and how big are those spindles? I can't even guess at shipping without that info. I have a tool&cutter grinder that could use an ID attachment, so size (tool shank capacity, spindle length) is also relevant to that. Then there is condition: do these sound like there's a handful of sand in the bearings? Spin freely for 10 seconds when you spin them by hand?

You still haven't told those of us who are still in the dark what it is that you're actually selling. I have no clue...

It's a free concert from now on....the Op isn't as fun & interesting as the replies.

I suspect the OP is thinking this is like the old newspaper classifieds, a dollar per word.....:nutter:

that Buick looks like it's been left out in the sun too long. Still, at least it isn't a Lincoln, they manage to make pretty much anything look ugly.

Back