What's new
What's new

Siemens Spindle for sale

cncservice

Plastic
Hi all,

My wife and her father started a new business and I was roped in to handle the computer side. They bought a warehouse full of equipment and junk. One thing I haven't been able to price is a spindle, reconditioned from Siemens in Ohio. I've been told that the spindle new would be between $20k and $40k. This is still in the crate and pristine looking. How much should I price it at? The crate says the shipment is 345 pounds. Could someone tell me what would be a fair price for a reconditioned spindle with these specs? Once the price is determined I'll post here as well as Amazon/Ebay. Thank you.New Doc 2019-11-16 12.26.09.jpg

I'd try a couple hundred bucks unless you know exactly what it came out of. If you do.. maybe a grand. The condition it's in now would play a big part in that. Can you guarantee it still good? Did they put the bad core in the new box? You cant ask people to make to big of s gamble on it.

Any other cool machine junk?

My wife grew up in the CNC business and he's been repairing them for about 30 years. I'm from the bar world. It's all cool machine junk to me. I'm checking on the spindle. We've been putting stuff on Amazon, IMG_32091.jpgIMG_34041.jpgIMG_34041.jpgIMG_34131.jpgIMG_34261.jpgIMG_34301(1).jpgto begin with. CNC Service of America. Here are some photos as we were transporting. Contact us at [email protected]

The spindle came from a Marwin Automax 2. I spoke to the former owner and my wife was misinformed. One new spindle in a crate, one bad spindle in a crate, and one working spindle pulled from the machine. In a few weeks, we should be able to pull another working spindle from another Marwin Automax 2 that is being replaced.

Back