What's new
What's new

Slotting head for s schaublin 53

Schaublin160

Plastic
Good day , I am looking for a slotting head for my schaublin type 53 milling machine .
Please let me know if someone happen to see or stumble on one.
Thank you
Richard Schilling
[email protected]

i might have one available in the next month or so buying a 53 ex university machine and it has everything with it but i am unlikely to ever use a slotting head

Hi Kamikaze,

I'm curious, where are you located? Where are you getting that 53 from?

By the way, you realize that the posting to which you reply is 2 years old right?

Are you familiar with "L'atelier de Marco" on YouTube? I discovered the 53 on that channel a few years ago. I would love to see one in real life.

Good luck with yours. Show it off here. We all love lots of pictures!

Jacques

Hi Kamikaze,

I'm curious, where are you located? Where are you getting that 53 from?

By the way, you realize that the posting to which you reply is 2 years old right?

Are you familiar with "L'atelier de Marco" on YouTube? I discovered the 53 on that channel a few years ago. I would love to see one in real life.

Good luck with yours. Show it off here. We all love lots of pictures!

Jacques
yes completely aware of age of post but these things sometimes take time to find i am based in the uk. just found this thread while searching for info on the machine

the 53 in question is coming from a colleagues home workshop who sadly passed away recently. It came from the university that i work at and has barely been used its as mint as they come with most of the accessories from the catalog ticked and ordered from new. its really quite a special bit of kit the more i read up on it and quite rare in the condition and with all the bits.

Cool! I'm even more interested in seeing what you are getting.

Please start a post of your own in the Schaublin group and show off the 53 and accessories.

Back