What's new
What's new

Small Dividing head and tail stock

millermachine

Cast Iron
Small dividing head and tail stock the center line hight is 2 1/4". The indexing plate has 44,54,56 and 60 holes in it. That is the only plate with it. The name plate on it is Global Products U.S.A Price $75.00 that includes shipping in the U.S. Thanks
Brian 618 946 0793

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 375
And I'll call thrid if the other two fall through but dont want to call or text at this hour. Thanks, Jason

The dividing head has a 2 mt taper

Small dividing head and tail stock the center line hight is 2 1/4". The indexing plate has 44,54,56 and 60 holes in it. That is the only plate with it. The name plate on it is Global Products U.S.A Price $75.00 that includes shipping in the U.S. Thanks
Brian 618 946 0793

Good it was sold..I thought it a good price and a handy device.
Guess if I had bought it I would grind the sides (at least one set of sides) to be square and same distance to the keys.. and perhaps make a keyed base for perhaps 15 to 17" long it to set on..so it might be used on the mill,drill press, lathe or surface grinder..

If I was not retired likely I would have jumped at it first sight

the base would also allow one to clamp it to an angle plate so to stand up the part for side work..and setting at angle off the angle plate.

maybe that,s how it is in TREE HUGGING KOMMIE- FORNIA here in ky tire kickers lose. when cash shows up old saying here MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS. you should know being from kommie land . im. sorry MEXICO CITY.

maybe that,s how it is in TREE HUGGING KOMMIE- FORNIA here in ky tire kickers lose. when cash shows up old saying here MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS. you should know being from kommie land . im. sorry MEXICO CITY.
Yes, and the bullshit walked this time too.

Let me put it to you this way: If Steve M is in a store holding something and looking it over would you come up to him and rip the item out of his hands and give money to seller as you run for the door saying "money talks, should have paid faster"? WTF? That is what you expect to happen here :nutter:

As someone who personally had an item bought out from under me here while I was inquiring about the dimensions (so that I would know if it fit, a novel concept), I applaud millermachine's actions on this - I would call it integrity.

Millermachine would NOT sell me the part until he gave the person ahead of me in line an opportunity to respond. I had no problem with that and waited my turn. I would have been just as OK with it if the first person got it. That's why I said I would be interested IF the first person didn't take it.

Steve

Back