Small Vibratory Media F/S - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    West Unity, Ohio
    Posts
    27,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7643
    Likes (Received)
    9454

    Default

    Just an FYI guys, I've just been busy.
    You are still on the list.

    I have maybe 1/2 of it spoken for so far, so if anyone else is interested...



    -------------------

    Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    Just an FYI guys, I've just been busy.
    You are still on the list.

    I have maybe 1/2 of it spoken for so far, so if anyone else is interested...



    -------------------

    Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    Hhmmm...doing some thinking here:
    1 LB 303/304 Stainless Steel Metal Shaving Shredded Scrap Chips Orgone Turnings | eBay

    I'm thinking "pet rocks"....

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    964
    Likes (Received)
    1225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Hhmmm...doing some thinking here:
    1 LB 303/304 Stainless Steel Metal Shaving Shredded Scrap Chips Orgone Turnings | eBay

    I'm thinking "pet rocks"....
    I had to follow that link, he has sold 29 of those??????????????????

  4. Likes digger doug liked this post
  5. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kustomizer View Post
    I had to follow that link, he has sold 29 of those??????????????????
    "It's all about Marketing"

  6. Likes kustomizer liked this post
  7. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beaverdam, Virginia
    Posts
    10,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1482
    Likes (Received)
    5337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Hhmmm...doing some thinking here:
    1 LB 303/304 Stainless Steel Metal Shaving Shredded Scrap Chips Orgone Turnings | eBay

    I'm thinking "pet rocks"....
    WTF, is it possible they could be used in a odd tumbling operation?

  8. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vershire, Vermont
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1844
    Likes (Received)
    874

    Default

    Hmmm.
    Not a possible mentioned use in the ad. Not that I'm a tumbling pro, only been doing it 25 years and only for myself, but I can't imagine them in a tumbling process.

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neilho View Post
    Hmmm.
    Not a possible mentioned use in the ad. Not that I'm a tumbling pro, only been doing it 25 years and only for myself, but I can't imagine them in a tumbling process.
    You can tumble "gun parts" with them....start the rumor, make beeg beeg bucks....

  10. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    West Unity, Ohio
    Posts
    27,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7643
    Likes (Received)
    9454

    Default

    Personally - I wouldn't laugh.
    Likely does more than corn cobs, and we hear how good those shine you up....


    ---------------------

    Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

  11. Likes digger doug liked this post
  12. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    West Unity, Ohio
    Posts
    27,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7643
    Likes (Received)
    9454

    Default

    OK, this is all spoken for at this point.

    I really don't think that I will be able to take time to dink with this for about a week and a half yet tho.

    Been tethered to a lathe for the last few weeks 15 hrs/day, and a week to go yet.


    -----------------

    Think Snow Eh!
    Ox


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •