What's new
What's new

spring cleaning in Seattle

metalmagpie

Titanium
Prices do not include shipping. Can't ship to Canada, sorry guys. Items are located in Kirkland, Washington which is across the lake from Seattle.

Prices are indicated in the images. If the image is gone, the item has sold. These are being offered for local sale too, so they may not be available.

Simonds bandsaw tension gauge

bandsawTensionGage.jpg

Hydraulic cylinder I was going to use on a 30 ton hydraulic press project, now abandoned because I bought a press.

cylinderHanging.jpg

Wilton TLT/SP100 4" tilt/swivel vise

tiltSwivelFourInch.jpg

Nice set of R8 quickchange tooling made by Yuasa. Includes wrench, rack.

yuasaQuick.jpg

metalmagpie

Hello, happy spring, I think we are getting at least as much rain as you here in Brooklyn, NYC!
On the Yuasa Q/C system, it looks like there are two taper mount arbors, what taper are those? (J33?)
Also, what sizes are the endmill holders, and are they inch or metric?
What is the designation of the system? (In order to price additional tools)

Thanks, CK

Hello, happy spring, I think we are getting at least as much rain as you here in Brooklyn, NYC!
On the Yuasa Q/C system, it looks like there are two taper mount arbors, what taper are those? (J33?)
Also, what sizes are the endmill holders, and are they inch or metric?
What is the designation of the system? (In order to price additional tools)

Thanks, CK

The tapers are both J6. Holders 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 1/2, 5/8, 5/8, 3/4, 3/4, 7/8". No metric. Drill chuck 0-1/2" and is pretty accurate. I know of no designation other than R8 Yuasa Japan. I used to search ebay with the string "r8 yuasa quick".

metalmagpie

Back