What's new
What's new

Starrett #483 1"-2" V Anvil Micrometer

Rogue_Machinist

Hot Rolled
Let the FOG in the shop borrow them, he lost the spindle ratchet. Dont know how he did it. But these are in very good shape minus the missing ratchet. They can be had for $11.50. My shop owner already replaced these for me so these are ready to go. Asking $200 plus shipping. Negotiable. Paypal only please.
20190315_111604.jpg
20190315_111617.jpg
20190315_111625.jpg

I have no interest in buying, but for OP's info, some of us don't use paypal. Ever. Might prevent sale...

L7

And virtually all his posts so far have been "for sale" stuff. People are supposed to participate in the Forum as more than just vendors, aren't they?

I don't mind if they sell stuff if it's a good deal. Wanna make a quick sell? Fix it or ask something like $35. As far as I can tell if you can't be bothered to order the $11 piece they are probably screwed.

And virtually all his posts so far have been "for sale" stuff. People are supposed to participate in the Forum as more than just vendors, aren't they?

And im not a vendor. I dont work for one. Im a machinist and i sell tooling frequently. But i very rarely accept money order or check because lets be honest. Its 2019 paypal is a major payment source.

And im not a vendor. I dont work for one. Im a machinist and i sell tooling frequently. But i very rarely accept money order or check because lets be honest. Its 2019 paypal is a major payment source.

If most of your posts are "For Sale", you're a vendor. I sell stuff here too, but it's like one in a hundred posts, not the majority of them.

Not my call, but the site owner has requested forum users not just use the place as a substitute for Ebay and Craigslist.

If most of your posts are "For Sale", you're a vendor. I sell stuff here too, but it's like one in a hundred posts, not the majority of them.

Not my call, but the site owner has requested forum users not just use the place as a substitute for Ebay and Craigslist.

I read lots of forum posts. Just dont respond. Usually by the time I get to the post its already been answeres 10 times.

Back