What's new
What's new

Starrett inside depth micrometer set

Jsmitty78

Plastic
I have a Starrett inside depth micrometer 1-12 inch set for sale. Its an older set but its in good shape and still in the box. Make me an offer.

I pretty much ignored the "inside" part of the description. A picture or model number would be helpful.[I/QUOTE]

I'd have been inclined to ignore the "depth" part since a 12" set sounds less likely for depth than an inside mic. Come to think of it, I can't remember seeing a 0-12" depth mic set.

I pretty much ignored the "inside" part of the description. A picture or model number would be helpful.[I/QUOTE]

I'd have been inclined to ignore the "depth" part since a 12" set sounds less likely for depth than an inside mic. Come to think of it, I can't remember seeing a 0-12" depth mic set.

That does make more sense. I never saw a 0-12" depth mic either but I also don't have a good handle on Starrett's offerings over the years.

They just cataloged to 9" depth mics & I've never seen a longer starrett. Doesn't mean they never made any though.

For inside mics they went from 6" to 294" (large rod type),2" to 32" (small rod type), 1 1/2" to 40" (small tube type) and 32" to 107" (large tube type).

Good luck,
Matt

Back