What's new
What's new

Suburban Machinery PC-DNC Editor Seat FS $400

curleysracecars

Aluminum
Hey all,
I purchased this to use on an older Makino machine with a Fanuc control. Dan at Suburban is excellent, working with me to get everything in order and working for my machine. Customer service is absolutely top notch (weekend email responses and all). I acquired a new machine and sold the Makino so I no longer need this software. This is $595 usually. Dan has been nice enough to allow me to sell the seat and transfer the license to the new owner. Dan's email response to me is below:

"We are willing to make an exception in this case, so please tell us who you sell the Editor to and we'll acknowledge his ownership of your license. That customer should then download the Editor demo from our website, then contact us for the license password within the 30-day trial period. We'll give a license password for that same $50 fee, so long as we know it's your license."

The $400 price would be me personally sending Dan the $50 transfer fee. If the new owner would prefer to do that themselves, the cost would be $350. Not sure if anyone would be interested but thought I would offer it.

If interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Back