What's new
What's new

Suburban Tool slotted machinist angle plate 12" x 9" x 8" (SAW 120908)

Dope

Cast Iron
Please note that this listing is for ONE Suburban angle plate 12" x 9" x 8" (SAW 120908). I have both pictured so that you can see both and order both if you like.

These angle plates are heavily scratched but do not have any significant damage. These are perfect for jobs that don't require absolute precision, or they are inexpensive candidates for regrinding.

These are very high quality and very heavy-duty angle plates and will last several lifetimes. They are a whopping 57lbs each and can be shipped via UPS Ground or picked up in 46041.

$200 each OBO

5z4Ri8n.jpg

EHHzTZn.jpg

RpTbxrZ.jpg

I'm real interested, but I'm showing UPS to 92590 almost doubles the price of the plate. Could this be right?

It looks like a single plate would be ~80-90 shipping to you, both plates together is ~125. No real way around it unfortunately, they are heavy as hell and are just a bit too large for the largest USPS flat rate box. :(

It looks like a single plate would be ~80-90 shipping to you, both plates together is ~125. No real way around it unfortunately, they are heavy as hell and are just a bit too large for the largest USPS flat rate box. :(

That's why I bought all my bigger angle plates at Enco's free shipping sales! <sniff, sniff>

Am I doing something wrong? Going to UPS's quote page, I'm still getting $370 to ship both plates from 46041 to 92590. Is there another way you can ship, like Yellow freight?

Am I doing something wrong? Going to UPS's quote page, I'm still getting $370 to ship both plates from 46041 to 92590. Is there another way you can ship, like Yellow freight?

Are you sure you're looking at the UPS Ground rate? I seem to remember that 3-day shipping was ~375. I can ship any way you like, but ~125 is the cheapest I've seen to ship them both (keep in mind this is with my UPS shipping discount as I ship quite a bit of things)

Back