What's new
What's new

FS---1 1/2" x 8 TPI taps--- Fits South Bend 9's spindles

tommy1010

Stainless
I have two brand new still in original packaging Widell taps. 1 1/2" x 8 TPI. These are taper taps. These are brand new. These will thread a backplate or other threaded accessories for any lathe with a 1 1/2 x 8 spindle.
They are $48.00 each shipped in a USPS flat rate box. PM me if interested. Personal check or money order is fine. I do not do paypal.

I do not have these advertised any where else.

Attachments

• 100_0882.jpg
    100_0882.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_0883.jpg
    100_0883.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 266
I have two brand new still in original packaging Widell taps. 1 1/2" x 8 TPI. These are taper taps. These are brand new. These will thread a backplate or other threaded accessories for any lathe with a 1 1/2 x 8 spindle.
They are $48.00 each shipped in a USPS flat rate box. PM me if interested. Personal check or money order is fine. I do not do paypal.

I do not have these advertised any where else.

Do you still have one of these taps?

Hi Tommy:

If one of the 1-1/2" 8TPI is still available, I would like to purchase it. This is to tap items for the Austrian made EMCO MAXIMAT V10P. Please confirm compatibility.

Tx Mike Shebesta 513-943-4425 Cincinnati Ohio

If tommy1010 is out of taps I have four 1-1/2" 8tpi taps in used condition.
Reif & Nestor 4 flute bottoming tap
Vermont 4 flute bottoming tap
Greenfield 6 flute bottoming tap
Unknown brand 6 flute plug tap

I can send pics if interested and we can discuss price. PM me if interested. I have tons of taps in various sizes.

Hello, I need a 1-1/2 8tpi tap to make a single back plate, Do you still have any and for how much? Still new and reluctant to single point but looking for a plan B.

1-1/2 8tpi tap

If tommy1010 is out of taps I have four 1-1/2" 8tpi taps in used condition.
Reif & Nestor 4 flute bottoming tap
Vermont 4 flute bottoming tap
Greenfield 6 flute bottoming tap
Unknown brand 6 flute plug tap

I can send pics if interested and we can discuss price. PM me if interested. I have tons of taps in various sizes.

Hello the unknown brand because it is a plug tap would work best shipped to NC. Thanks

What part of NC are you in? I’ve got a tap that size, I’m just east of Raleigh. If OP doesn’t get back to you let me know. If you’re close just stop by and I’ll tap it, or if you’re a few hours away you can just send it over to me. 28571

Hello the unknown brand because it is a plug tap would work best shipped to NC. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I am cross the state near Charlotte. I am trying to make a universal plate to mount a d1-4 spindle nose on. Tapping it 1-1/2 will allow me to quickly mount any chuck I own to my dividing head but also rotary table and mill top. I should single point it but / no I will single point it. Have to learn sometime , I guess now is that time.

Back