What's new
What's new

Sunnen honing tooling super sale!

sorry Doug, you're gonna hafta call. There's way too much to list prices as you can see. Figgure at least 50 % off list price or better.

doing a favor for a friend that doesn't do computers. No cut for me at all. I just figgured someone would take advantage of some of this stuff.

I dunno, but you have mentioned "grumpy" Roger in all these posts trying to sell tools. Maybe he is that CL guy that wants a fortune for his stuff??

(Just guessing, don't know either person :D)

I dunno, but you have mentioned "grumpy" Roger in all these posts trying to sell tools. Maybe he is that CL guy that wants a fortune for his stuff??

(Just guessing, don't know either person :D)

Nah, you'll never find him on Craigslist. He can barely operate a cell phone! But a very clever machinist, used to fix Harley stuff nobody else would work on. Engine cases with the bottoms blown out, stuff like that. I know he's made stuff for Rocketdyne and Edelbrock as well as many others I can't remember right now

Greasy old used hone stones should probably be more like 80-90% off list I'd think. He ought to just post all his stuff in pictures at least.

Edit: N/M - just saw the rest of the posts.

Back