What's new
What's new

System 3R wire EDM tooling for sale

whamac

Aluminum
This is a set of 3R wire EDM tooling, consisting of a Leveling Head, a Ruler, and a 2-piece Vise that mounts onto the Ruler.

Also, two Reference Elements (dovetail rails) and a short piece of rail that I sliced off of a full-length rail years ago, for some long-forgotten reason. Where the rest of that rail went to is anyone's guess.

All items are in like-new condition.

Rails are 395mm long with 50mm bolt hole spacing and will fit Mitsubishi or any machine with 25mm or 50mm spacing.

I am asking $4,500 for the complete set, or $3,000 for the leveling head, ruler and vise; I will not separate those three items.
I am asking $750 each for the full-length rails, and the short piece is included with one or both rails for free.

I believe that the small set of clamps and other hardware may have come with the vise, but I'm not sure; I have never used any of those pieces.
You are welcome to them, with the leveling head, ruler and vise set.

Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

Attachments

• 3R tooling 2.jpg
    3R tooling 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 151
New price of $2,500 plus shipping, for the complete set, including the dovetail rails.

This is an incredible deal for a wire EDM'er who appreciates quality tooling at a great price.
Case in point; someone has an ad on eBay for $2,500 for the vise alone!

Back