What's new
What's new

Taper Attachment for 16" Monarch #61

Ox

Diamond
Been stored outside for several years.

I have CNC, so no use for a taper attachment.

I think most everything is there, and I'm sure that it will clean up with some elbow grease. (not avail in California under Issue 65?)

I will add anything that I find while digging through the rubble that once was an outside pallet rack...

Good to free home:

DSCN2218_zpsfso8cuyv.jpg

-------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Last edited:
Interesting,I have a 60 series Monarch that was built new with taper, but sometime got partially dismantled. It is missing a few pieces, not sure what. I wonder if there is much interchangeability between the 60 and 61. I'm going to check this out maybe something will work?
Do you have a rapid attachment for the same lathe?

thanks,
Mark Piechowski
[email protected]

IDK what a Rapid attachment is, but pretty sure I aint got one.

I don't know the 60 series machines, so no help there.

--------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Interesting,I have a 60 series Monarch that was built new with taper, but sometime got partially dismantled. It is missing a few pieces, not sure what. I wonder if there is much interchangeability between the 60 and 61.
I'm almost 100% positive there is no difference between Ser.60 and Ser.61 taper attachments.

A free home? What would it cost to secure the pieces on the pallet by building sides and a top? I can generate a bill of lading and send a truck to a commercial address.

Ox, I will send you a PM.

thanks,
Mark

The 60 series I have was built with rapid treverse which is nice on a 126" bed. However, some of the parts are missing. The rapid has it's own motor and a long shaft to move the carriage. The shaft is gone too, so it's probably never going to work without spending a bunch of money. Too bad this Monarch didn't have better care over the years.

If someone doesn't want the whole shebang, I'd LOVE to have the bad clamp only. Flat rate box, will pay shipping!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

A free home? What would it cost to secure the pieces on the pallet by building sides and a top? I can generate a bill of lading and send a truck to a commercial address.

Ox, I will send you a PM.

thanks,
Mark

I can git it skidded up, no worries.

-------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Well, if it doesn't end up fitting his 60, maybe he can fwd it to you?

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

The 60 and 61 are built on the same "blueprint", and the only differences are mechanical upgrades for the 61. A few nice features, but everything else is identical. It'll fit a 60 just fine. Thanks, though.

Hello Ox,
I'm late to the party again. If the other gents who already spoke up don't wind up taking it, I would also love to have that bed clamp. To be fair, I did however, buy one from another member that is too long/ large and needs retrofit for my T/A K-13. I think the distances on the K-13 and K-16 are likely the same. I don't want to step on any toes, but if none else comes through, please PM or email me at [email protected] I don't want to deprive someone who really needs it.
Thanks

Back