What's new
What's new

Trade my surplus for yours.

bighig

Plastic
A few years back I bought the materials inventory of a large research center they were closing down. Although I have traded or sold most of it over the years I find myself with several things I have decided I will never use. I have the following:

-10 sheets of perforated 28 ga. 304 ss sheet approximately 40% open w/.125" holes. 3 ea. 4' x 10" and 7ea. 4' x 8'.

-around 110-120 pieces of 3' Do all oil harden drill rod ranging from 1/8" to 31/32" dia.

-underneath my LeBlond lathe I have a space of about 5' x 14" x14" stacked with chunks and blanks of DME 3 -6 ,some still in the boxes they came in out of their mold shop.

I live about 40 miles N of Tulsa, Ok. I like Old automobile and oil related memoriablia, especially signs. I collect and restore large pressed steel toys of the 20s, such as Buddy, and Keystone Packard trucks,I like tools and wouldn't mind having a old delta jointer with a cast iron base. I will trade each lot seperately to interested party, but will not piece out each lot. If you think you have something to trade I might be interested in email me.
David [email protected]

Back