What's new
What's new

Trade or Sell: Fuerda 3" 3-jaw scroll chuck

leeko

Stainless
I have a 3" 3-jaw Fuerda chuck that came with my lathe, but is too small for my needs. It has a plain back, and came with a backplate with what looks like 1-1/4 8tpi threads (no thread gauge here, but calipers read 1.25"). The chuck body has some light rust and some dings/jaw marks from slipping in a 4-jaw. The scroll works fine but is gritty and would benefit from a cleaning. The jaws come together nicely in the middle, and don't appear worn or bell-mouthed.

I'd like to trade up for a bigger 3-jaw - maybe around 6". It'll be held in my 16" 4-jaw, so the mount isn't important. In fact, if the mount is buggered and someone's willing to do a straight swap for a smaller, unbuggered chuck, all the better :)

I'd also be interested in trades or partial tradesuploadfromtaptalk1407372613351.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407372638519.jpg for other things:
Mt4 lathe live center
Mt4 drill chuck
Mt4 to bs9 adapter
Brown & Sharpe 9 horizontal mill tooling
Rotary table/dividing/indexing head for mill
Universal Y collets (or z/zz if you have a bs9 holder to go with them)

Will also sell, but I'm not sure how to tell which model of chuck this is, so not sure what it's worth. If anyone has any insight, let me know.

Thanks,

Lee

Lee, your inbox is full for p.m. I'm not going to need the chuck, but thank you for checking with me.

Sorry, didn't realize I needed to subscribe to the thread that I started! I cleared my u
Inbox, pm away! Zahnrad, nsaqam was first up, if he doesn't take it you'll be next. Thanks

Back