What's new
What's new

Tri-Mist 850 mist/smoke collector FS

wheelieking71

Diamond
Came on the last machine I purchased. Works fine.
I decided to install mist collectors on everything, and went with a different brand.
To keep consistency throughout the shop, I am replacing this one with the same brand as the others (mistAway).
This one is obviously used. But, not trashed. Fairly clean inside. Both filters are operating properly.
$400 + shipping (I figure about $85 to ship in conus)

20170706_083515.jpg

20170706_083529.jpg

I removed this unit from the machine today.
Removed the electronics. And pressure-washed everything.
It all cleaned up very well. Then reassembled.
Ready for a new owner. Will make a good unit for somebody.
If it doesn't sell, I may use it on the lathe. Even though I would have to remote mount it.
It works fine. And, the build quality of the unit is actually far superior of the Mist-Aways.
I just couldn't afford to buy two more of these. It was cheaper to buy three Mist-Aways!

I still have this! The deal with Nami never happened. Pretty sure it was me who dropped the ball (hey, I was crazy busy).
Been doing a ton of cleaning, organizing, and general "purging". Had to move this thing around today. Don't want to move it again!
I would take $200 if somebody wanted to come pic it up. I'm not shipping it though.
I can band to a pallet easy enough, and give you weights/dimensions. Can load (no lift gate needed).
But, I'm not arranging shipping or taking it anywhere to ship. The farthest I will haul it, is the dumpster eventually.

EDIT: This is a 220v unit. I see I never mentioned that in the original post.
It will run on 110v. But, the fan is too slow to be very effective. On 220v it jams! I tested it today when I was moving it.

Back