What's new
What's new

Troyke TIL-9-B 9" tilting rotary table 4th/5th axis with Fanuc servo and control

Dope

Cast Iron
This is a Troyke TIL-9-B 9" tilting rotary table 4th/5th axis. Tilting is manual, rotation is servo-controlled. Fanuc servo and control, servo is a Model 5S, Type A06B-0314-B504 #7008. Serial No is C072M1785. It has two large cables that appear to control it. I measured them roughly, they are a little dinged up so it was hard to get an accurate measurement but they are:

Large connector: 1.500" OD, 1.375" ID, 22 pins.
Small connector: 1.050" OD, .950" ID, 17 pins.

This came off of a working Fanuc mill but I do not have any way to demonstrate it working as the mill is no longer available.

Entire unit weighs about 226lbs and would require freight shipment. If you'd like a quote, please send me your zip code and whether or not you need liftgate delivery. I am also willing to deliver/meet in most of the Midwest. I'll also be in the Boston area the first week of December, so I could deliver it pretty much anywhere along the way from IN to MA (along I90).

I am a manual machinist and have no knowledge of this unit's worth, other Troyke models seem to sell in the $2000-4000 range but I am clueless. So I'm listing this for $900 as I have no use for it. Make me an offer.

ATikDor.jpg

nWoAMPE.jpg

ufMr1n8.jpg

hI576hU.jpg

EzYex0X.jpg

pNgjkMD.jpg

UFR8oJG.jpg

5C9dJyi.jpg

RQDEC1a.jpg

Hi, Can you measure the overall dimensions.
What Fanuc mill did it come from?

Overall dimensions are about 21x18" and 23.5" tall (including the cables and air fitting on top of the sheet metal cabinet).

The base that actually touches the table has a footprint of about 15.5x13.5"

Finally, the part of the base that is bolted down is 10.75x9.625 with two bolt slots, centered about 9.5" across from each other.

Hope that makes sense.

As far as what machine it came from, I do not know sorry. There were a bunch of machines that used Fanuc controls but I don't know which it was. They were all Fanuc O-M, Oi-MD, or 18i controls from what I can tell, but it's all greek to me. All mid to late 2000s machines. My machines are all from the 30s to the 70s LOL

Back