What's new
What's new

Turn-key Product Line Auction

FigureMachine

Plastic
Figure Machine was a manufacturer of high-end aftermarket parts for Harley's. Due to a conflict between the two owners that caused one owner to part with the company, Figure Machine ceased production in early 2017 and soon thereafter liquidiated most of their material assets. However, all of our digital assets, as well as fixture boards and remaining inventory remain.

Figure will be holding a closed auction late this month to sell a single bundle containing their remaining assets. Figure is liquidating all product lines to include Classic, Custom, 2-Tone, Vision, and the all new, unreleased NightVision line. The bundle is comprised of all our designs, CAD/CAM files, machining fixtures, excess inventory, sales data, marketing materials, and much much more! Figure was making $500K/yr with 3 people and 2 machines. Everything needed for your active machine shop to do the same is included in the bundle.

For examples of our products, please check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/FigureMachineUsa

Figure will be accepting sealed bids in a closed auction through 11:59 pm, Sunday 9/23. Each bidder only gets 1 shot, highest bidder takes it all! For questions or a detailed list of whats included in the bundle, please PM us here. If you would like to submit a bid, please email it to the former Manufacturing Lead, Chris Holtzclaw at [email protected].

Thanks,
-FigureMachine

IMAGE6.jpg6-INSTALLED.jpgnightvision.jpg
Just a couple examples of the products that we made. The CAD and CAM files, bills of materials marketing materials, everything is included in this bundle. PM us for more info or a complete list of what's included!

-FM

Attachments

• image splash.jpg
    image splash.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 152
This bundle is great for any shop, but is really ideal for smaller startups, or for job shops that are looking for a more consistent source of income. Everything you need as far as pictures, vendor information, BOM's, instruction manuals, etc is included. Plus we can offer integration support from our former manufacturing lead who was an integral member in taking these products from small volumes to production scale manufacturing. but don't delay, bids are due this Sunday by 11:59 pm EST!

-FM

It would be much better if you would have purchased time up top.

I'm sure Milacron would have been able to work in this short
time auction advert into the banners.

I reached out a couple times requesting info for advertising but have yet to hear back. I will DM Milacron and see if I get anything, thanks.

-FM

Back