What's new
What's new

Vintage machinery manuals

matthewlee

Hot Rolled
I have stacks of manuals here. Hoping someone is interested in them all.
These go back into the late 30's
Most are machinery, some are tooling like air compressor, welder, hoist, heat treat, grinders, fork trucks, etc
Machinery includes but not limited to:
Cincinnati
Brown and Sharpe
Oliver
Hardinge
Wright
Gorton
Jones and Lamson
Blanchard
US Burke
Kalamazoo
Milwaukee

There are price lists and blueprints included also.
Am open to offers but think around $200 seems like a good deal to me.
Shipping is on the buyer along with Paypal 3% if that is used. Check or money order works fine.
I have a few singles listed on ebay that will be included in this lot. For example Cincinnati dial type 1-2-3-4 Instruction, parts, service manual and brochure etc | eBay
Any questions please feel free.

Attachments

• 20180907_192517.jpg
    20180907_192517.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 134
  • 20180907_192532.jpg
    20180907_192532.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 20180907_192545.jpg
    20180907_192545.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 20180907_192602.jpg
    20180907_192602.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 145
I’d pitch in $50 for you to send them to vintage machinery. Org
Any one else want to contribute?

Thanks to all. Its great to experience people joining in for this.

Lets just call it good with what folks have offered up and I can get them on the way. I had no idea that vintage machinery.org even existed.

I really got a kick out of how busy St Louis used to be. There are alot of original receipts and the catalogs are all stamped by the dealers.
There were ALOT of machinery dealers downtown. Now there seems like none.

Also the quality of the old manuals is incredible. Especially the fact that most of them are all created by hand. Such talent in the drawings.

If those who stepped up can pm me I can provide paypal or home address if another form of payment is preferred.

Great thread. Wonderful to see the community get these to Vintage Machinery so that they don't get lost to all who may need some info on their older machines. Very cool.

Just to update everyone that so kindly helped with this..

Hi Matt,

Both boxes arrive yesterday and they were in good shape. I didn't see them until this morning - the UPS driver put them inside my garage since there was a forecast for rain.

A lot of good stuff in there - even the correspondence letters can be useful to some individuals. It will take me a while to get it all sorted out but I'll probably start scanning a few (like the Gorton stuff) next week.

You can follow my page at Vintage Machinery to track my progress:

Member Profile: Brian Backner | VintageMachinery.org

The most recent uploaded scan will be at the bottom of the page.

Thanx again,

Back