What's new
What's new

Volstro Angle Milling Head, Kurt 4" Vise, MHC 5C Collet Set

teemfan93

Cast Iron
All prices are + shipping and OBO. Happy to take any more photographs you might need to have confidence in the condition of the items.

These are surplus to my shop and have been sitting around 6+ months, so time to move them out.

Volstro Milling Head, has both castings, excellent shape. Came out of a prototype lab so very little use - $700

IMG_2377.jpgIMG_2378.jpg

Kurt PT400A vise, purchased this from a member but ended up selling the machine I bought it for. Very nice shape - $400

IMG_2379.jpgIMG_2380.jpgIMG_2381.jpg

MHC 5C Collet set, 35 PCS, all new in box - $150

The boxes on these still have some residual smoke smell from coming out of a smokers shop.

IMG_2383.jpgIMG_2384.jpg

Starrett back plunge indicator kit, needs new glass but other than that nice shape - $40

IMG_2385.jpg

Procunier (believe its a no2) tapping head with jacobs chuck and MT2 arbor, no chuck key. This came out of IBM - $30

IMG_2386.jpg

New lower prices (again all plus shipping):

Volstro - $650

Kurt - $350

MHC - $125

Starrett - $35

Procunier - $25

Do have any other parts for the Volostro? 3/4” spline adapter, collets, wrench??
Thanks
Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do have any other parts for the Volostro? 3/4” spline adapter, collets, wrench??
Thanks
Keith

I will check tomorrow, but I don't think so. Just the one collet installed on the spindle holding the current EM and I believe that's it.

Ok thx, I think you need the 3/4” spline adapter to use?

Are the collets a complete set in increments? I cannot read the sizes in the photo, maybe you could list them? Thanks

Back