What's new
What's new

W T B coolant pump Kearney Trecker D mill

Ed Call

Aluminum
Want to buy coolant pump for a Kearney Trecker d mill and also air pump and any collet holders or tooling thanks ed 402-432-0809 or message me thanks

You may find an original coolant pump but they are often froze up with rust. You have one of the most versatile mills made for its time. There are inexpensive stand alone coolant pump systems.
Finding 20 and 30 taper collets is difficult. You may have already found that out. I have picked up a few collets for mine on ebay. If the seller knows what he has they may be priced high. Put in a search to get a notification for Kearney Trecker 2D collets And Kearney Trecker collets.
If they show up for sale don't hesitate to buy. There are many 2D owners without collets watching for them..
Good luck with your mill.

A photo to help you I D what you are looking for. If you don't already know.s-l1600.jpg

My 2d coolant pump was frozen up from soluble.. I was lucky though because I was able to free up the pump and use it again.. Now I use light bodied cutting oil in ALL of my three K&T machines.. No more stink or frozen or ruined coolant pumps...You will either need the double angle collets or B3 collets as some of the 2d machines used draw in collets similar to R8..If your spindle is B3, good luck finding collets as they are about as scarce and pricey as vertical head drive gears for horizontals.. My machine was originally for B3 collets but someone had the spindle reground to R8 which makes the machine much more user friendly...Cheers; Ramsay 1:)

Back