What's new
What's new

Wahlstrom Speed Chuck, Indicators, Slocomb Snap Gauge Mics, 30 Taper Holders etc

CWC(4)

Cast Iron
Please PM with any interest or questions.
prices do not include shipping, but can combine items.
Payment by check or M/O please. Sorry no paypal.
Shipping is from 01469

Wahlstrom (American Mach. & Foundry Co.) model #28-94,
1/32-1/2” capacity speed chuck, with J33 mount. This is a duplicate for me and I hardly use my other one, so this one has to go. These are about $400. new. This one is in nice condition $50. SALE PENDING

Two 30 taper tool holders. One of these is a shell mill holder, the other a ¾” end mill holder. Also, a Nikken 9/16” straight (adjustable depth stop) collet. $20. each or take the 3 pcs. For $50.

Two Slocumb “snap gauge” micrometers, one is a 1-2”, the other is a 3-4”. Good tool for checking 2 diameters on shafting and similar job situations. I’ve had these for years and have rarely used them so I’d like to move them along. Good working condition. $25. ea.

Several Federal dial and test indicators.
1st is a Federal test indicator that measures in .0001 (ten thousandths), in good condition with fitted case, snug and paperwork. $40.
3 dial indicators (L to R in photo): 1 ½” dia., smooth back with about .250 range, 2” dia. lug back with 1/8” (.125) range, 2’ dia. Smooth back (lug neatly machined off) with about .250 range.
$20. each., or take the lot of 4 for and I’ll pay shipping.

Several pipe taps, the smaller one is a P & W (Pratt & Whitney) ¾ N. P. T., next is a “WR” 1 ¼” N. P. T. , and the other is a “Threadit” 1 ½” N. P. T. . The ¾” tap is used, but the the two larger taps appear new/unused. $40. for all 3.

IMG_8787.jpgIMG_8788.jpgIMG_8789.jpgIMG_8803.jpgIMG_8804.jpg

Looks like the shipping to you (I assume Regina Saskatchewan) will be prohibitive.
A 4 pound Priority cube (about 6" x 6" x 6") is $46.

Back