What's new
What's new

Want to Buy - KDK Tool Holders

Its a fact I have some 100, 150 and 200 which fit just fine on my 150 tool post. The tool holders on ebay, copies are not bad, just replace all set screws as are soft.

Do you know which holders you would like? I have several that I don't use.... Let me know the model numbers of what you need and I'll check which ones I have.... Hope it helps... JG

I've got I think 15 of them that are going on Ebay shortly. Are you willing to pay what they sell for on Ebay with a small discount since I'm not paying Ebay, or listing them.

Do you know which holders you would like? I have several that I don't use.... Let me know the model numbers of what you need and I'll check which ones I have.... Hope it helps... JG

My tool holder is a model 150. I just purchased 3 holders on ebay so I have 5 now. Would be interested in a couple more.

Thanks
Greg

I've got I think 15 of them that are going on Ebay shortly. Are you willing to pay what they sell for on Ebay with a small discount since I'm not paying Ebay, or listing them.

I would be interested in whatever is left after the op is done. Would like a 153 but would take others as well.

Thanks, Earl

Back