What's new
What's new

Wanted Bridgeport Longitudinal Feed Screw and components

rovinton

Plastic
I purchased a Bridgeport 42" table machine that is missing everything from left ball crank handle to the right ball crank handle. Looking to purchase all the components in between handles. Might buy a new lead screw if I could get all the other used parts. Or would sell mill.

Contact Richard at 406-763-4550 or [email protected]

What sort of ball park number are you looking to spend? Brand new all those parts come out to about $600 or so. And are you saying you dont have the handles? Nothing for the X axis lead screw?

Jon
H&W Machine Repair

I purchased a Bridgeport 42" table machine that is missing everything from left ball crank handle to the right ball crank handle. Looking to purchase all the components in between handles. Might buy a new lead screw if I could get all the other used parts. Or would sell mill.

Contact Richard at 406-763-4550 or [email protected]

I may most of what you are looking for. Are you looking for the end blocks as well? I have the screw but will need to measure to see if it for the 42" table.

Just like I posted, I need everything. Basically i HAVE the table and the cross feed nut and none of the other crossfeed parts. Thanks for responding to the post - sorry I'm so late in getting back to you.

Back