What's new
What's new

Wanted- Buck 2063R inside jaws

Looking for a set of jaws for a buck adjust-tru 2063R. Thanks Dave

I have a spare set of outside jaws (the ones that are usually missing) in nice condition with no sign of use. That is a Buck 6" 3-jaw Ajust-Tru with one-piece jaws isn't it? Price $100 including insured shipping anywhere in the USA.

I am not sure I can spare a set of inside jaws, but I will look.

Larry

DSC02463.jpg DSC02464.jpg DSC02461.jpg DSC02462.jpg

I'm not sure on 2pc or one..I bought an ellis dividing head near new with the chuck buts its missing the jaws, its a buck 2063R marked on the face. I can't open the pics im at work but will do tonite if they will work i'm sure i will take one of the sets. I just need to hold 1 inch shafts for spine cutting...Thanks

I'm not sure on 2pc or one..I bought an ellis dividing head near new with the chuck buts its missing the jaws, its a buck 2063R marked on the face. I can't open the pics im at work but will do tonite if they will work i'm sure i will take one of the sets. I just need to hold 1 inch shafts for spine cutting...Thanks

If your new chuck has no jaws at all, I have a complete set of two-piece jaws. I also have a set of Buck top jaws if your chuck still has just the master jaws remaining. The chucks can use either one-piece or two-piece jaws, so it is optional. For what it is worth, I have a Buck 2063R chuck that has two-piece jaws. I have no idea if the R means anything.

Larry

DSC02469.jpg

For what it is worth, I have a Buck 2063R chuck that has two-piece jaws. I have no idea if the R means anything.

Larry

Per my older circa 1974 Buck catalog, the "R" indicates a chuck originally supplied w/ 2-pc jaws. Without "R" indicates supplied w/ master jaw only. See photos of applicable catalog listings attached.

BTW... the #2063R 6" 3-jaw chuck w/ 2 pc jaws was $242 in 1974 per the price in the catalog. Same price as the #3634 6" 3-jaw supplied w/ inside/outside jaw sets. The #2063 6" 3-jaw supplied w/ master jaws only was $222.

-MT2

Attachments

• buck_2pc_jaws.jpg
    buck_2pc_jaws.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 31
  • buck_solid_jaws.jpg
    buck_solid_jaws.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 23
Thanks guys, great info... always cool to see the original prices of the stuff. Larry, I will take the 2 pc jaws. let me know how you want me to pay you. Thanks

Thanks guys, great info... always cool to see the original prices of the stuff. Larry, I will take the 2 pc jaws. let me know how you want me to pay you. Thanks
If you did not get the email I sent through Practical Machinist last night, I sent a private message this morning.

I bought my brand new Rockwell mill in 1974. I think it was $2100 or so. The Albrecht 130J33 chuck was $35 plus a few bucks for the R8 arbor.

Larry

Back