What's new
What's new

Wanted- Kurt Power Drawbar control

RonRock

Aluminum
I am looking for the switch assembly for a Kurt Power Drawbar. I would like to find one for less than new price. Anybody have a Kurt that needs work? I recently saw someone here sell just what I needed. I saw it a bit late and missed out, so I figured it is worth a try to find another.

Thanks,
Ron

I have a Bridgeport Rapid 8 Power drawbar with the In/Out control and everything, I just haven't listed it yet. I went through everything and it needs new hoses and a small seal inside. I have had every intention of completing everything, lots on intention just no time. Is this something you are interested it?

I am looking for the switch assembly for a Kurt Power Drawbar. I would like to find one for less than new price. Anybody have a Kurt that needs work? I recently saw someone here sell just what I needed. I saw it a bit late and missed out, so I figured it is worth a try to find another.

Thanks,
Ron

Are you still looking for the switch asm? If so, I might have one - is this the Kurt power drawbar with the butterfly impact? Do you have an image of the switch you are looking for? If so, I have an almost complete Kurt power drawbar asm - missing one of the "valves" in the impact.

Back