What's new
What's new

Wanted for Parts: DoAll Blade Welder DBW #8 or DBW #5

fox32223

Plastic
Hi All,

I have a DoAll I'm restoring and after I finished the welder I realized it had some missing parts.
Does anyone have a DBW #8 that they want to scrap out or want to part with one that doesn't get used?
The DBW #5 will also have the correct parts I need, this was just the stand alone version that was somewhat portable.

As you look at the photos, it is the set of cams/gears that attach to the empty shoulder bolt. Looks like you just remove one bolt and the entire assembly comes off. I also took some photos of the DoAll Manual to show what it should look like.

Thanks,

Greg

Attachments

• IMG_2764.jpg
    IMG_2764.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2762.jpg
    IMG_2762.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi All,

I have a DoAll I'm restoring and after I finished the welder I realized it had some missing parts.
Does anyone have a DBW #8 that they want to scrap out or want to part with one that doesn't get used?
The DBW #5 will also have the correct parts I need, this was just the stand alone version that was somewhat portable.

As you look at the photos, it is the set of cams/gears that attach to the empty shoulder bolt. Looks like you just remove one bolt and the entire assembly comes off. I also took some photos of the DoAll Manual to show what it should look like.

Thanks,

Greg

Might be worth an inquiry: Welder Repair | T. L. Fahringer Company

Back