What's new
What's new

WANTED: SouthBend Fourteen Reeves pulley component

manofsteel

Plastic
I have a SB Fourteen and am restoring the Reeves drive. When I pushed out the sleeve that attaches to the motor, the pulley cracked due to displaced metal from the pin and screw. I have contacted Speed Selector and they could not assist unless I bought the whole assembly. I have a machine shop that I work with and will contact them in the morning. If anybody has one from a spare machine or converted machine, I would appreciate it. Information on who has one would also be beneficial. I really only need the one side of the pulley, so if someone has a partially broken drive, that would work fine. Thanks in advance

Dave

Pulley model 409-400
9" in diameter
Bore is approx. 1.8"

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 29
I have a SB Fourteen and am restoring the Reeves drive. When I pushed out the sleeve that attaches to the motor, the pulley cracked due to displaced metal from the pin and screw. I have contacted Speed Selector and they could not assist unless I bought the whole assembly. I have a machine shop that I work with and will contact them in the morning. If anybody has one from a spare machine or converted machine, I would appreciate it. Information on who has one would also be beneficial. I really only need the one side of the pulley, so if someone has a partially broken drive, that would work fine. Thanks in advance

Dave

Pulley model 409-400
9" in diameter
Bore is approx. 1.8"

I have what you need.
Send me an email.:typing:
Ted
[email protected]

Back