What's new
What's new

Wanted: Steady rest for Hendey T&G Lathe

Niwot

Plastic
The title says it all! If you have one, or happen to see one for sale, please drop me a line! Thanks!

If it comes to me making one, I may very well take you up on that! Thank you so much!!

Potential Scam

I just received a PM from a member that joined the same day as the PM sent to me. This member has zero posts.

The email was in response to my search for a steady rest, and I was given an email of someone who supposedly had a steady rest for a T&G for sale. I followed up, and emailed, and this is what I received in return:

"Thanks for writing. Sorry for the delay in response as I was busy with deliveries. I just got a chance to check my email. Yes, I have a Hendey Lathe for sale original packaging for sale in excellent condition. I'm the original owner. Price is $1000 shipped. I'm in Missouri and will ship via UPS.. Email me your complete shipping information.

Thanks Rorbert"

There are so many things wrong with this!!! Not the least is that he spelled his supposed name wrong!

Here is a pic of the lathe (in case you are the actual owner of this beauty). I couldn't help but notice there wasn't even a steady rest pictured!

Just a warning, and perhaps something an admin may want to look into.

477F94A2-1241-4814-B671-7DE51BEDC3DD-1663-0000012A9CA720D3.jpg

Back