What's new
What's new

Wilton 9500 Bullet Bench Vise 5" jaws- Prisitne

Question Boy

Stainless
Wilton Bullet Vise, 5" jaws, very light use, $500. Opens and closes smoothly, jaws line up perfectly, minimal wear on jaws, anvil is unused, handle is straight, paint is original. Approx 70 lbs. I'll build a sturdy box, buyer pays for shipping. Date stamped 6-30-61.

Attachments

• DSCF6028.jpg
    DSCF6028.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCF6029.jpg
    DSCF6029.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 542
  • DSCF6030.jpg
    DSCF6030.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 466
  • DSCF6031.jpg
    DSCF6031.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 690
  • DSCF6034.jpg
    DSCF6034.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 464
FYI on the Winton bullet vises.
Should you look on the bottom of the ram.... the round part that goes in and out.... On the key often the month and year are stamped. That is the warranty expiration date. Subtract 5 years and that is when it was made.

Sheeesh! IMHO, a 'for sale' listing isn't complete unless you're going to tell the potential buyer how much you want for the item. This ain't 'twenty questions'!

Stuart

if you are going to use the privilege of listing here for free, the very least we can expect is that you are (remotely) honest about the condition.

that is not even close to accurate. calling the anvil unused, and the condition pristine is absurd. price too.

oh! I get it, it's a joke! you had me there, good one..

If that anvil is unused, someone needs to tell Wilton that their vises are getting beaten at the factory before they're shipped out.

OTOH, maybe they've got a QC protocol that takes a few test whacks on every vise before it's packed up just to show users what that feature's for.

Look, if you don't want to buy the guy's tool, just mosey along and no need to belittle him.

If you don't like the condition, don't buy it.

If you don't like how he worded his sale, let it go and move on.

Pretty simple.

What a bunch of bleeding cracks here -- who I am sure had no intention of buying a vise ------- SMH----- You bottom feeders need to get a life -

Back