What's new
What's new

WTB 11" logan parts

wippin' boy

Diamond
recently aquired a sweet little logan (film at 11)
gonna need the 2 reversing gears (first in train after spindle on reversing bracket)
a start would be if someone had a like machine and could measure up gear (diameter tooth count i.d. bore)as i would think a generic device could be in order

What parts are missing I have a freind that has some logan parts. I know he has some reversing brakets but I dont know if he has any gears if not just get them from Boston or Martin.let us know Ken

Joe Bergamo has some for a 10" Logan, also some SB's. http://www.plazamachinery.com/

If someone with an 11" gets you the measurements, Joe can measure his, tell you if they'll fit. Or I can measure them off my 10" Logan.

Joe also has many parts not listed on his website and is willing to search inventory and get back to you. Good guy to know.

Good luck.

i have found Logan
actually drove through there town picking this guy up
I'd like to find some used stuff if possible
got all the time in the world as machine is going down to bare casting for clean and paint
does anybody know compatibility between 10" and 11" inch drive train parts
i have read the beds are the same but that's all i know at this time

ok
contact from scott logan say's these are 34 tooth 20 DP 14.5° pressure angle gears
availible from logan 75 bucks each plus i need 2 studs
so i'm still looking for used parts or someone with a machine to measure up

machine is tagged as a 1920 but i'm fairly sure that's wrong
all the pics i've seen suggest's a 1955 cabinet model probly a swapped out qc box accounts for wrong tag

"contact from scott logan say's these are 34 tooth 20 DP 14.5° pressure angle gears"

30 teeth on my 10" Logan 1825, so they're not interchangeable.

I'd still call Plaza, ask if they have them but didn't list them. Because they're listing many other 11" logan parts and accessories, maybe they're parting off and haven't inventoried everything.

Back