What's new
What's new

WTB: 2 Morse taper tail stock tooling

Darren McCarley

Cast Iron
I'm looking to build up my tail stock tooling on my Wade 8a. I'd prefer to use older tooling to keep with the circa 1940s vibe. If you have any 2mt tooling rusting away, I'm interested. Not looking to break the bank but do have cash/PayPal in hand and am willing to pay for quality tooling.
Thanks and God bless,
Darren

I have a pretty decent selection of 2MT drills, all US made, not new but not trash either. Message me if you're interested. I may also have a live center and drill chuck - I'll have to see.

Packaged and sent out a bunch of MT1/2 drills, a couple Jacobs chucks, live and dead center, some Morse taper sleeves, and a handful of old tools as a bonus. Thanks for the pleasant sale!

Packaged and sent out a bunch of MT1/2 drills, a couple Jacobs chucks, live and dead center, some Morse taper sleeves, and a handful of old tools as a bonus. Thanks for the pleasant sale!

Came home from a week of business travel and what did I find? Naru's box of goodies waiting for me! Super smooth transaction. Great communications. Hell of a good packing job. Plus some extras! :)
Thank you Naru!

Glad it made it alright! I’m not sure the locked chucks can be repaired or not. But looking at one of those chucks, I believe it was the original chuck that came with our SB13 when it was new.

Glad it made it alright! I’m not sure the locked chucks can be repaired or not. But looking at one of those chucks, I believe it was the original chuck that came with our SB13 when it was new.
Already have one apart and soaking in some evaporust. A day in the drink, some love on an EXL wheel, new grease, and I bet they work like champs! I'll post some pics. Tha is again!

Back