What's new
What's new

WTB #30 mm tooling (weldon quick change)

Andy St

Stainless
Hi
I'm looking for tooling of this type. I don't need any Weldon type (set screw) but just about anything else would be great Jacobs taper, Morse taper, collet chuck, drill chuck, shell mill, stub arbor others. Thanks
Andy

I think I have one or two shell mill #30. Not sure. I have an adapter that goes from 50nt down to this smaller thing. It has Weldon written on it. Any numbers that should be stamped on it?

Hi
I'm interested in the Falcon quick change, is it #30 nmtb or the #30 mm that I'm looking for? Do you have any tooling for the Falcon? I know Falcon came in at least two sizes will this work with tools from a #40 nmtb?
The #30 mm has the normal taper like the nmtb but dosen't use a drawbar. The #30mm is held into the spindle by two set screws. I think I could adapt normal #30 nmtb holders to work. Not sure about any numbers. The ones I have seen don't have the straight part that is threaded but have two end mill marks that the set screws go in.I think weldon and others made these in #30, #40 and #50 tapers. Thanks
Andy

This one uses a drawbar. Sorry for the delayed responce. I have all the collets and spanner wrench.

John

Back