What's new
What's new

WTB air nozzles/blow guns

Ray,

I'm 74 years old and have never seen any of those little cuties...must have been looking at the two legged cuties. What on earth do you want them for?

Stuart

What on earth do you want them for?

Stuart

Lots of stuff.

But he is dead-right about the "no new" junque.

Among other things, two I had tried leaked so badly at the control valve yah had to mount them to a decent QD fitting and pop them clear off the danged hose to not waste half the air in the tank in between active taskings!

:(

I have a couple of better-grade tire inflation gages another grey-hair recommended from these folks:

About Us

Pneumatic Blow Guns

I haven't tried 'em yet, but if their blow-guns are as well-made as the valves and stuff on the gages I've now had "for a while" to supplement the old Draegers from the 1960's, there could be a good 'un or three in that broad lineup as might do for more than just a year or three of service?

Among other things, two I had tried leaked so badly at the control valve yah had to mount them to a decent QD fitting and pop them clear off the danged hose to not waste half the air in the tank in between active taskings!

Stuart,
That's pretty much it. The new junk is just that. The old stuff, I rebuild. Nothing fits my hand like a Sherman. And as you know, I've got an air hose at each machine plus elsewhere. Yep, I'm your age but.....just nuttier. Just can't quit this nonsense!

That's for 50 of them, so $21 each. Still not cheap.

$21 actually IS "cheap" .... for last-forever-durable. Whore-er-Fright Commie-junk prices have seriously f**ked-up our sense of worth!

Every hand HERE is quite capable of making his own. From scratch. With no drawings. It's what we do.

I cannot be bothered until they hit $75 to $100 bucks, US, though.

Too many women. Too little time.. er I mean "too many projects"...

:D

$21 actually IS "cheap" .... for last-forever-durable. Whore-er-Fright Commie-junk prices have seriously f**ked-up our sense of worth!

Every hand HERE is quite capable of making his own. From scratch. With no drawings. It's what we do.

I cannot be bothered until they hit $75 to $100 bucks, US, though.

Too many women. Too little time.. er I mean "too many projects"...

:D

Hey Ray I sent you a text.

Ray,
Have you tried Silvent? I have several that I picked up. Think they are pretty nice. They have replaceable tips and adjustable volume. I have 5 ready to go if you're interested I'd let them go for $30 ea.
007-Z.jpg
Product Descripttion:
SAFETY AIR GUN
SILVENT 007-Z
Item number: 00070139158, 00070239158

SILVENT 007-Z: with a zinc slot nozzle that efficiently utilizes the surrounding air. Provides powerful, quiet and efficient cleaning. For general-purpose blowing in environments where the nozzle is exposed to minimal mechanical wear. Blowing force 3.0 N (10.6 oz).

Noise reduction67%
Energy savings43%

What is the liability in producing an air blow gun that is not OSHA safe?

Can it be done like the 80% receiver market?

Maybe it's not an air gun until the end user taps the NPT threads or something?

I actually have a big, kinda revolutionary product concept for the air fitting market. I need to get it to market (and probably patent something first), but I'd love to make real air guns instead of the over-regulated garbage shit on the market today.

you are so right there are those that know the price of every thing and the value of nothing . the only thing good about H F is that it let the budget minded have accesses to tools that mite almost do the job the down side is it trivialized good old American cast iron how meany times have you had a rock solid machine tool for sale only to have some clown say [well H F has the same thing for 50% of that] i just tell them if that will make you happen then you have your answer most of the time its just some shyster trying to work you the next bad thing about buying there stuff is you and me to at times just like that mid east oil we are funding the ones that will and have done harm to us ok i will get off my H F card board box

I actually have a big, kinda revolutionary product concept for the air fitting market. I need to get it to market (and probably patent something first), but I'd love to make real air guns instead of the over-regulated garbage shit on the market today.

dam please my key board is not water proof

Patent it and sell it to silvent

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sell it thru HF, they are like "Teflon Don" and shirk all liability off to china.

Back