What's new
What's new

WTB- Arbor supports for K&T 2CH mill

jeff76

Cast Iron
Looking for at least the "A" style support and the intermediate "B" style support for this machine or if you have both "B" styles would take the outer support also.

Thanks,
Jeff

Could also use the outer brace for the outer support and some arbors as well btw

I think I have them, but they are from a 2h, I think they would be the same. Can you give me the size of your overarms ? Mike

IMG_20190726_074859.jpgIMG_20190726_074853.jpgIMG_20190726_074844.jpg
IMG_20190726_074844.jpgWell it turns out this is what I have , with 3.625 bore. Don't know if it helps you . You can see the lot numbers on them.

View attachment 261929View attachment 261930View attachment 261931
View attachment 261931Well it turns out this is what I have , with 3.625 bore. Don't know if it helps you . You can see the lot numbers on them.

Looks right for the outer "B" support. Was hoping to find the inner "B" and an "A" style support. I do have an outer "B" style currently but a spare might not hurt. The "B" style Im referring to does not have the threaded holes in the casting for mounting the outer support brace to.

Jeff

I may have another one around here, but haven't located it yet. I will keep looking, I do know that I do not have the knee brace.

Jeff
I do have the knee brace as well as the matching arbor support. I also have a small hole arbor support that does not use the knee support.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 40
I did look around and I have nothing else of that size that you are looking for. Sorry but I hope the stuff posted before me work's for you. Take care. Mike

Style "A", small bushing for piloted arbors, used for light work and where extra room is needed under arbor support... Style "B" large bushing for running bushing and has studs for attachment to arm brace, used for heavy cuts where extra support is needed.."Intermediate" has large bushing for running bushing but no studs for attachment to arm brace, usually used in conjunction with style "B"...

Arbor supports from a 2h should work with your machine...I think I have an extra style "a"...Ramsay 1:)

Style "A", small bushing for piloted arbors, used for light work and where extra room is needed under arbor support... Style "B" large bushing for running bushing and has studs for attachment to arm brace, used for heavy cuts where extra support is needed.."Intermediate" has large bushing for running bushing but no studs for attachment to arm brace, usually used in conjunction with style "B"...

Arbor supports from a 2h should work with your machine...I think I have an extra style "a"...Ramsay 1:)

I think I may be getting an "A" and outer "B" and brace from EarlF but wont know for sure till late next month. If not then I will get with you on your extra "A" and Romie on his outer "B".

Thanks,
Jeff

I think I may be getting an "A" and outer "B" and brace from EarlF but wont know for sure till late next month. If not then I will get with you on your extra "A" and Romie on his outer "B".

Thanks,
Jeff

Picked up everything through member Earlf except the intermediate "B" support if anyone happens to have one of those laying around.

Back