What's new
What's new

WTB AXA Quick change tool post and/or tool holders

Darren McCarley

Cast Iron
Looking to outfit my Wade 8a #407 with a QCTP. Obviously, I'm looking for Aloris quality for no name Chinese prices. :) Seriously, unless an AMAZING deal comes up, I realize Aloris is probably unreasonable. Furthermore, I kind of doubt professionals have an AXA size laying around. However, ya never know till ya ask. :)

Located in Aledo Tx 76008 and obviously willing to pay for shipping.

I have a KDK 100 series QCTP extra to my needs.
I use a similar one on the WADE 94.
I could include a coupe of tool holders.
$100 if you want.

Looking to outfit my Wade 8a #407 with a QCTP. Obviously, I'm looking for Aloris quality for no name Chinese prices. :) Seriously, unless an AMAZING deal comes up, I realize Aloris is probably unreasonable. Furthermore, I kind of doubt professionals have an AXA size laying around. However, ya never know till ya ask. :)

Located in Aledo Tx 76008 and obviously willing to pay for shipping.

I have a new phaseII toolpost that was part of a set, AXA size, in original packaging. PM me if interested... wedge type (more desirable type).

Phil

I have a KDK 100 series QCTP extra to my needs.
I use a similar one on the WADE 94.
I could include a coupe of tool holders.
$100 if you want.
Thanks for the offer. I'll ping you if others fall through.

I have a new phaseII toolpost that was part of a set, AXA size, in original packaging. PM me if interested... wedge type (more desirable type).

Phil

PM sent!

I have an orphan AXA boring bar holder available.

It's made by DTM. Dovetail manufacturing company. Made in USA in new Jersey near aloris plant.

Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Got Steve's boring bar holder today. ( I was away.) Easy, well packaged, etc. Thanks Steve!

Back