What's new
What's new

WTB: Bridgeport Style Milling head, any kind

marino1310

Plastic
I have a k&T 2H mill and wanted to retrofit a bridgeport style milling head onto it since my max speed is 1400rpm and it has no quill. Any type of milling head with a quill and adjustable speeds will do. just tell me what you got

Just noticed the op is in Florida. That makes the one in California a coast to coast shipping deal.....probably cost as much to ship it as an old head is worth.

I'd search Craigslist and marketplace close to home.

Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I have a k&T 2H mill and wanted to retrofit a bridgeport style milling head onto it since my max speed is 1400rpm and it has no quill. Any type of milling head with a quill and adjustable speeds will do. just tell me what you got

im trying to find something a little more affordable at the moment. machine rebuilders rarely have anything under 1500

Huh...and nowhere did this fact of PRICE get uttered by you before....simply AMAZING !

The dealers are desperate. Can't hurt to ask. Be specific in the ad and put the price you want to pay. You can automatically offer 15% off as that's the commission they give to other dealers.

The dealers are desperate. Can't hurt to ask. Be specific in the ad and put the price you want to pay. You can automatically offer 15% off as that's the commission they give to other dealers.
The king himself! I'll try that. I had some guy selling me an old Variable speed 2J head on hobbymachinist for $600. It was in rough shape but I normally do full rebuilds on anything I get anyway. However he just stopped responding all the sudden. Thought it was a bit weird since he sent me a new message asking if was still interested but never responded to that either. I think he may just not be getting messages since tapatalk is an absolute mess to navigate. Oh well, that would've been perfect for my machine

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back