What's new
What's new

WTB Cabinet Door Latches (for Hardinge?)

Ox

Diamond
I am looking to replace the door latches on one of my Hardinge lathes.

The latest one came in with this gimicky round key system.
The whole thing seems to be stripped out - or maybe I am not versed enough in round key workings, but I did finally get all the doors open, and I am NOT closing them until I git different latches!

My other similar machine uses an 8mm Allen wrench, and has never been an issue, and that is what I am looking for.

So, if someone is scrapping out an older machine with the hex key style latches (from any machine - if maybe someone else uses them?) I would like to see if we can come to an agreement on them.

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Attachments

• DSCN2698.jpg
    DSCN2698.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2699.jpg
    DSCN2699.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN2700.jpg
    DSCN2700.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
I am looking to replace the door latches on one of my Hardinge lathes.

The latest one came in with this gimicky round key system.
The whole thing seems to be stripped out - or maybe I am not versed enough in round key workings, but I did finally get all the doors open, and I am NOT closing them until I git different latches!

My other similar machine uses an 8mm Allen wrench, and has never been an issue, and that is what I am looking for.

So, if someone is scrapping out an older machine with the hex key style latches (from any machine - if maybe someone else uses them?) I would like to see if we can come to an agreement on them.

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox
PM sent... I have picture but I have reach my limit.... Just text my number for details and pictures

Sent from my TECNO CC7 using Tapatalk

Back