What's new
What's new

WTB D1-6 Tooling

Doug W

Hot Rolled
My Polish toolroom Andrychow 17.5" swing "rescue lathe" is inching closer to being fired up.

I got zero, nada, zilch tooling with it so I am starting to look for a 3 jaw, 4 jaw, faceplate, #5 live tailstock center and size C?? quick change toolpost.

I am trying to avoid Chinese stuff.

Whatyagot?? PM me!

Thanks Doug

I have a 4-jaw but it's Chinese, I'll make you a sweet deal on account of it though :-)
I've also got a couple dog drive plates (I think that's what they are I'll send pics), a couple different size faceplates, and I'm pretty sure I have a mt5 live center or two.
**EDIT I will double check tomorrow but I actually had the Chinese chuck and drive plate listed as d1-5 not 6.
I do have 2 12" faceplates and one bigger than those for sure though!

I have some chucks a 6 jaw buck and 3 different 3 jaws a pratt a skf and a brand new polish made , bison I think also have a faceplate shoot me a pm with a phone or email and ill get you some pics

I have a 12” buck adjust true chuck a 10” Chinese 4jaw and what you may be interested in the most is a d1-6 Jacobs rubberflex collet Chuck with a full set of fillers and lots of extras. If you are interested in any let me know

Hi Doug
I think I have a Jacob's rubber flex collet chuck in that size (the impact style). I will dig it up if you have any interest in it.

Andy

Back