WTB - Dickson quick-set toolholders for an S-3 style toolpost

tnmgcarbide

Diamond
i have an S-3 style toolpost , i think mine might be a german
or italian clone ...maybe E. european? the name on the
post is " JAFA, SAFO, LOFO ? " whatever... it measures as an S-3

i'm looking for holders ...turning boring drilling parting
...anything.

You could maybe class this as more general information than of real help probably since finding your tool holders in the U.S. would obviously be cheaper and easier. From what I can gather the Dickson quick change was/is of British design. And so quite a bit less common to see there tool holders in the U.S. So "IF" that clone tool post will accept original Dickson tool holders here's one place they might be found. DICKSON | Home and Workshop Machinery There stock of used tooling changes all the time and yeah there is the added costs of shipping out of the UK. And no there prices aren't the cheapest, but they've never sold me anything that was beat to hell scrap. I've talked with them on the phone a few times and they were quick to respond to any emails and are set up to do international shipping.

The last time I was there Lost Creek Machine had several Dickson toolposts and tool holders.

I have a Dickson toolpost & 3 or 4 holders plus one holder that fits a larger toolpost.
Give me the C-C distance between the Vs and I will check to see if what I have is what you need.

Back