What's new
What's new

WTB DoAll Bandsaw Accessories

bdsmith21

Plastic
I recently purchased a DoAll 1611-h. I rebuilt the hydraulics and the table is now feeding properly but I have no sort of table clamps to actually use the hydraulic table (uses t-slots). I also want to get all of the parts to use band files and band polishing. It seems like the band file guides, polishing guides and lower guide plate/cylinder are hard to come by.

I would be interested in the following;

Universal Work Fixture: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Universal Vise: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Band File Guides: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Contour Attachment (fat chance!): DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Work Holding Jaw: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Lower jaws for a blade welder (#090-386608)

Hand Crank for upper wheel/band tension (#090-453309)

Doall magnifier or lamp

-Brian

I recently purchased a DoAll 1611-h. I rebuilt the hydraulics and the table is now feeding properly but I have no sort of table clamps to actually use the hydraulic table (uses t-slots). I also want to get all of the parts to use band files and band polishing. It seems like the band file guides, polishing guides and lower guide plate/cylinder are hard to come by.

I would be interested in the following;

Universal Work Fixture: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Universal Vise: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Band File Guides: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Contour Attachment (fat chance!): DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Work Holding Jaw: DoALL Sawing DoALL Sawing

Lower jaws for a blade welder (#090-386608)

Hand Crank for upper wheel/band tension (#090-453309)

Doall magnifier or lamp

-Brian

Work holding jaws come up on eBay fairly often.........the rest of the parts, you are unlikely to find and if you do you will pay probably as much or more for them as you did for the saw!

Your best bet would be to use a t-slot hold down kit sized for the saw or make what you need.

I have several of these saws and when the accessories come up for sale there is a fair amount of competition for the accessories and the prices reflect that!

The band file setup comes up every now and then and they seem to go in the $500 price range, then you have to buy the band files as well.

Good luck,

Kevin

Back