What's new
What's new

WTB Dumore flex shaft handpiece

romerican

Plastic
I am looking for a Dumore flex shaft handpiece for a reasonable price. I have a series 1 and the handpiece number is 2-207. I am hoping somebody has one they may be willing to part with.

I am looking for a Dumore flex shaft handpiece for a reasonable price. I have a series 1 and the handpiece number is 2-207. I am hoping somebody has one they may be willing to part with.

DSC01348.jpg

I have a Dumore 2-207 handpiece new in the box with key and instructions. It is old enough that the grease is stiff. Probably needs to be warmed up. The chuck is a Jacobs 0 made in the USA with a date code of H96. Price $100 including shipping in the USA.

I also have a heavy duty Dumore handpiece No. 2-205 that is new in the box and old. I think it fits a bigger flex shaft.

Larry

No real objection aside from price to buying a new one from Dumore. The piece is over $200. I was just looking to see if I can get one for a better price. I had looked at the ebay one before but it looks like it has a different shaft type.

View attachment 218166

I have a Dumore 2-207 handpiece new in the box with key and instructions. It is old enough that the grease is stiff. Probably needs to be warmed up. The chuck is a Jacobs 0 made in the USA with a date code of H96. Price $100 including shipping in the USA.

I also have a heavy duty Dumore handpiece No. 2-205 that is new in the box and old. I think it fits a bigger flex shaft.

Larry

Larry,

I want it.I sent you a PM.

Back