What's new
What's new

WTB: Empty Dial Test Indicator Boxes

IHateMayonnaise

Aluminum
I have about 10 DTIs that could use a little protection. Standard Bestest/Inteapid type, but the name on the outside is unimportant.

Anyone have any that they could spare?

You should be able to buy them new, I purchased a box from Tesa that was for a specific type of indicator. It wasnt that much but then I only needed the one. They gave me the part number but I had to order it through MSC I think.

Charles

If you have 10 of them, consider finding a single box big enough for all of them then cutting some wood or foam to hold them.

You will end up spending more in shipping 10 separate boxes than the boxes are worth.

You could take a solid block of wood, cut a large hole for the dial, a slot for the body and hinge a lid on it.

Steve

If you have 10 of them, consider finding a single box big enough for all of them then cutting some wood or foam to hold them.

You will end up spending more in shipping 10 separate boxes than the boxes are worth.

You could take a solid block of wood, cut a large hole for the dial, a slot for the body and hinge a lid on it.

Steve

Good idea. If I was going this route I would make a box for tenths, and a separate box for thou/half-thou.

Back