What's new
What's new

WTB Good Used DRO For BP Mill!

Seagiant: I don't have any DRO's for sale, but you might want to post how much X & Y travel your machine has. That's what is important. Good luck.

JH

Hi,
Thanks James, I guess I should also mention I'm looking for a 3 axis DRO!

Travel lengths are...

X Axis-24.25"

Y Axis-12.25"

Z Axis-16.00"

I have an Acu-rite Master MP readout for sale without scales. $130 plus shipping from 94025. It is a 3-axis unit that works fine and was top of the line in its day. The scale plugs are round. I have the manual. Acu-rite sells adaptors for their current scales that use D-sub connectors.

This unit is available because I upgraded my mill to the latest Acu-rite DRO203 model. PM me if interested.

IMG_2983.jpgIMG_2984.jpgIMG_3030.jpgIMG_3031.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi,
rklopp, PM inbound!

Attachment does not work for me?

It looks like for me, the lack of scales is going to be a deal breaker.

The Acu-rite scales are serious $$$!

Hi,
Thanks Steve, that is plan "B"!

I can get a SINO for a pretty decent price actually!

Was hoping for a used USA Made, we will see???

Don't waste your time with used DRO's and scales when Sino DRO's are so cheap.

You don't know if the glass scale is cracked, whether the reading head is any good. Special care has to be taken to keep the scale and reader properly orientated when removing and shipping etc etc

Don't waste your time with used DRO's and scales when Sino DRO's are so cheap.

You don't know if the glass scale is cracked, whether the reading head is any good. Special care has to be taken to keep the scale and reader properly orientated when removing and shipping etc etc

Hi,
Thanks, might be my best option?

I thought there would be more used DRO's, layin around, looking for a home, but...

Maybe not?

Back