What's new
What's new

WTB Hendey Lathe Taper Attachment for 12 Speed Gearhead

Hartkem

Aluminum
This is the only part that I have sticking out of my saddle on the back. I need the rest of the parts

IMG_6933[1].jpg

It will help to say size (swing) of the lathe

Hendey made lathes from 9" to 32" swing

Here are more parts

Attachments

• carriage_TA_parts.jpg
    carriage_TA_parts.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 72
There's a guy parting out a 12" cone-head Hendey on Ebay and there's a few taper attachment pieces on there. I'd imagine the gear'd head and cone head lathes use the same carriage and tapper attachment, but how close the year of manufacture is would have some bearing on if the parts will fit. You might message him and see if you can work out a deal for whatever remaining parts he has.

There's a guy parting out a 12" cone-head Hendey on Ebay and there's a few taper attachment pieces on there. I'd imagine the gear'd head and cone head lathes use the same carriage and tapper attachment, but how close the year of manufacture is would have some bearing on if the parts will fit. You might message him and see if you can work out a deal for whatever remaining parts he has.

Yes, I saw some of his items, He contacted me back advising only a few parts available. I'm not in a huge hurry so would prefer to find the complete attachment.

Im looking for parts as well. I have a complete taper attachment but it is staying! But if I run across anything in my travels I will keep you in mind. I am reaching out to lots of leads about the things I need, if the taper attachment appears, I will definitely let you know

Im looking for parts as well. I have a complete taper attachment but it is staying! But if I run across anything in my travels I will keep you in mind. I am reaching out to lots of leads about the things I need, if the taper attachment appears, I will definitely let you know

Thank you for that

Back