What's new
What's new

WTB -Jaws for Oliver 500 Drill sharpener

PWP

Hot Rolled
As the title reads. I need a set of the medium size jaws for a 510 sharpener. I do have the large and smaller set. Did I hear these were no longer available from Oliver?

Paul

Jaws should still be available. I just purchased one of the sets about 3 years ago. Old parts like this are usually finish ground at the time of order so there is some lead time. At that time they were stocking Norton wheels, diamonds, drive belts and possibly other parts for the old 510s.

OLIVER OF ADRIAN, INC.
1111 E. Beecher St.
P.O. Box 189
Adrian, MI USA 49221
Phone: 517-263-2132

Thanks for the info. Mike. I called and tlaked to Mary. sent here some pictures. lead time for the one I need is approx 10 weeks. around 500.00!!! ouch.

Paul
I am new to the site and just started searching, I to have a 510 grinder. Hopefully you have found the mid size jaws by this time. I am looking for the small set of jaws (part number 4262) these are the round back jaws, not the flat back. I see you have a set of small jaws, if these are the same and you are willing, I would be interested in buying them. I had seen that you mentioned them in your first request for the mid sized jaws, I don't know if you are trying to put together the full set or no longer need the small jaws. please let me know if they are available.
thank you
Charles Kolbe

Charles,

Never did find jaws. I was actually missing the smallest size. I sold the grinder several months ago.

Paul

Back