What's new
What's new

WTB K.O. Lee accessories

KeithK

Plastic
I am looking for a few items for a BA960 KO Lee Tool and cutter grinder, probably a long shot but there were a lot of these made and someone may have surplus tooling.

- Quill arbor for standard grinding wheel hubs, B&S 5 on one side and 3" per ft taper on the other

- Center for the 922R tailstock (spring loaded side) or an orphan tailstock with a decent center

- I am also interested in any fixtures such as the sensitive head (B942) or work holding fixture (B989) as well as B&S 11 adapters.

Thanks,

Keith

I have a motorized workhead B943C which includes a B&S 13 -> 5C adapter. Runs fine. Would hold .0001" TIR with new bearings, less than .001" TIR now.

$450 plus shipping. PM if interested.

metalmagpie

If interested, I have a 2D cad drawing I'm willing to send to you that has the No. 5 B & S arbor with the 3" tpf on it, to make. Also have many of the KO Lee accessories drawn up on the same drawing. If interested send me your email address and I'll send. Ken

metalmagpie, thanks for the offer, luckily one of the items that did come with the grinder is the workhead. It's a B&S 11, I cleaned it up and relubed it, by paying attention to bearing and shaft runouts I was able to get it back to 0.0001" runout. The bearings are pretty pricey.

Ken, PM sent, thanks!

I am looking for a few items for a BA960 KO Lee Tool and cutter grinder, probably a long shot but there were a lot of these made and someone may have surplus tooling.

- Quill arbor for standard grinding wheel hubs, B&S 5 on one side and 3" per ft taper on the other

- Center for the 922R tailstock (spring loaded side) or an orphan tailstock with a decent center

- I am also interested in any fixtures such as the sensitive head (B942) or work holding fixture (B989) as well as B&S 11 adapters.

Thanks,

Keith
Still looking for a B989? Found your post while researching some resent acquisitions.

Back