What's new
What's new

WTB K&T rotary table

I am seeking a 16” rotary table for the 3K this is the second time posting because it was removed for some reason. Not sure if I violated some rule or something.

Not “for sale” but I’m open to parlaying this 16” K&T into a bigger one of reputable brand. 20” maybe 24”?

a50e663640435dbef2a93e345f366443.jpg

It’s functional and has the power rotation input shaft and clutch. Tends to bicker with the Cincinnati mill it’s sitting on.
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 20" that I can let go for $500 plus shipping from So Cal. Good condition, has tail shaft no dividing head bracket.

Top of the morn John. I think that’s what is on 3k. Othe machine has a different box driving other rotary I think it’s a low lead or something. Here is what the 3k has. Looks like in the scans you attached. Thanks! 92FD497C-7C9A-4450-BDE8-FB49F2850A53.jpg

Power Drive To Rotab

Kearney and Trecker rotab being driven by a low lead attachment with universal joints.... K&T said in their literature that "drive mechanism is not required for rotary tables when machine is already equipped with low lead attachment as low lead attachment provides the drive for both power feed and power rapid traverse." Cheers; Ramsay 1:)

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 28

Back