What's new
What's new

WTB: Kearney & Trecker Rotary Table Drive and Right Angle Drive Brackets

rseddeg

Plastic
Attachments to be used with 2H size machine.

See images from K&T Bulletins of these attachments which are used to drive a 16" rotary table and dividing head from the auxiliary shaft.

Looking for complete and excellent condition attachments.

Provide photos and K&T serial number as stamped into main casting.

Bob

Attachments

• K&T attachments.jpg
    K&T attachments.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 6747.jpg
    6747.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 186
Up to $500 each for complete drive brackets to be used with a Kearney & Trecker 2H size machine.

Provide photos and serial number stamped into main casting.

Bob

I'm not sure if it was here or the vintage forum but someone had a table drive gearbox w/ change gears listed recently.

I'm not sure if it was here or the vintage forum but someone had a table drive gearbox w/ change gears listed recently.

Thanks, I have looked back through previous posts, but could not see anything recent.

If you do recall where you saw it, I would appreciate a heads up. Thanks again.

Bob

Attachments to be used with 2H size machine.

See images from K&T Bulletins of these attachments which are used to drive a 16" rotary table and dividing head from the auxiliary shaft.

Looking for complete and excellent condition attachments.

Provide photos and K&T serial number as stamped into main casting.

Bob

Still hoping to find one of these drive units shown on the RHS of the table for my mill. Up to $750 for a complete unit in good condition. Bob

K&T Rotary Table Drive Brackets - 6559.jpg

In the first post literature I read it as the no 1,2 & 3 machines use the same bracket if using a 16” rotab. I might be misinterpreting the lit.

It was on a 3K. Not anymore it’s on the shelf. Can measure bolt pattern if need be

In the first post literature I read it as the no 1,2 & 3 machines use the same bracket if using a 16” rotab. I might be misinterpreting the lit.

It was on a 3K. Not anymore it’s on the shelf. Can measure bolt pattern if need be

Yes, measuring the bolt pattern would be helpful.

Also there are 2 dowel pins on my low lead gearbox that also attach to the end of the table. I assume there are similar dowel pins on your rotary table drive bracket, their spacing would also be important.

Bob

Back